cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd module learning

Former Member
0 Kudos

i installed sap ecc 6.0 ehp 4. on oracle db. as i am learning sap sd module i have difficulty going through many cuztomizations which return errors and authorization issues. like i created account group but can't create customer master for it with xd01 or vd01 and it shows i need to do something with F_KNA1_GRP.

So please guide me how can i get easy configuration without any authorization restrictions like what clients logins etc.

currently i am using IDADMIN into 810.

I am new so tell me in steps like where to go and run what transc. etc just think me like i am having first look at SAP ides instance.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is more of authorisation related issue than functional issue, moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP NetWeaver Application Server

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you try in 800 client with

User name: sapuser

password : india123

Pl try once--let us know...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

that doesn't work in any way and when tried seeing settings for that user in SU01

i had it that:

User SAPUSER does not exist.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try with DDIC user with password 19920706.

I know this problem will irritate you so much and you will get disturbed...But no other way...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1198800 ---also try google with user names and passwords in sap...

Phanikumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SU01 and give your username. Go to profiles and add SAP_ALL. With this you won't get any authorization issue. This profile is super profile and it has all authorizations.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i run SU01 from sap* logon data into client 001.

and for user IDADMIN i can already see it's having profiles

SAP_ALL

SAP_NEW

S_USER_ALL

and in parameters IDs showing

8AP

SCL

but i am still having this issue using xd01 to create from my own custom account group.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you already have assigned SAP_ALL then this error should not be there. Could you please paste the screen shot of your profile tab where you have assigned SAP_ALL??

Thank$