cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Process Control “Test period date is invalid”

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PC experts –

I understand that frequencies weekly, daily, monthly and yearly comes by default when you activate the BC sets.

Maintain Timeframe

Maintain Timeframe frequencies

We could see the frequencies weekly, daily, monthly while scheduling automated monitoring job.

However when we select weekly/daily we get error.

“Test period date is invalid

Please can you help me in getting what is the exact cause.

Kinldy note that we have tried to manually create weekly and daily frequency and timeframe but still the issue persist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rizwan,

See below details for the functionality of each frequency:

1. Daily - this only allows for quarterly and semi-annual frequency. So even setting it up with timeframe "Year", it only allows you to set for maximum of 6 months.

2. Weekly - As per Rajeshwari, you should set it up starting the wanted 1st day until the 7th day..

3. Monthly - You can use either of any timeframe, however, it only allows you to set from the 1st day of the month. if you will run for the succeeding days, you should use "Date/Time" execution type.

4. Quarterly - Same as the monthly frequency but cannot have less that 3 months.

5. Yearly - the whole year only.

So basically, it depends on what Timeframe you will set. The most important part is on how you set the test periods from and to.

Let me know if this clarifies your confusion.

Warm regards,

Mackoy

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rizwan,

When you are giving the timeframe , check the From and To dates also. These dates should follow in the timeframe that yo uare using.

If its weekly, it should be of 7 days duration like 01/01/2013 to 07/01/2013.

Check and provide the screenshot if its still giving the error.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rizwan,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the daily and weekly frequencies?

This issue usually happens when you set the wrong start and end dates in the timeframes. Also, let me know if you are scheduling the job in a different timeframe other than the configured ones.

Thank you,

Fernando