SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there way to perform listing when STO is created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

My  customer is suffering from big volumn of listing.I think main problem is they are maintaining virtual sites in General assortment for FI.  I am wondering whether there is function to perform listing when STO is created

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jinho,

Listing cant be performed while creating PO(STO), only if listed you can create a PO(STO).

Go to WSM3 and perform listing .

Key in articles which are not listed  and choose the assortment which contains the store in used in STO. use 02 as listing procedure ,  The listing will be performed.

Also let know what listing procedure is used for article in general. This can be found in article master listing tab, thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hello Bhg blr

Thank you for your answer on my question. but I don't know how to create STO in this T-code and how to do listing variants which haven't been listed using general assortment.

I want to know whether there is fuction which can do listing when STO is created

if you have more information on this, then please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jinho,

Listing cant be performed while creating PO(STO), only if listed you can create a PO(STO).

Go to WSM3 and perform listing .

Key in articles which are not listed  and choose the assortment which contains the store in used in STO. use 02 as listing procedure ,  The listing will be performed.

Also let know what listing procedure is used for article in general. This can be found in article master listing tab, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JAE

Based on your proposal, we have decided to use procedure 02 using Local assortment in case that we have to do listing stores which haven't been in General assortment.

0 Kudos

HI Jino,

THats great , let us know if anything else is required . Tc, and don't forget to award point.