cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 Missing Role Assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding GRC AC. V.10, In GRC BOX under the Access Management tab, Role Assignments tab is missing.

Which role shell i assign to the user I can access the missing  role assignments tab, please suggest me some suitable answer.

Thanks!

Shaik,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Could you Please check that the user have sufficient authorizations through roles in PFCG.Please refer to SAP Note-1945697 for some additional information.

Best Regards, Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandita Varshney,

I am not talking PFCG role or assign role to the user, what I am talking is if you are in GRC AC 10 BOX

when click Access Management tab, I did not see Role Assignments tab, do I have to assign to specific role to get this role assignment

Thanks!

Shaik,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aahhh Thank God !!! you revealed the secret..

The document you referred looks outdated..

Its not available in the latest version i.e SP, everything got changed now..

Have a look at this:

Hope you got the answer!!!

PS: Please always specify what is your current SP level, what are you referring to and your exact requirement.

Best Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna Dadi,

This is the tab I was talking earlier, I fixed myself, I assign different roles to user in su01 it worked.

Thank you very much guys for advice.

Shaik

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

There is no seperate tab for Role Assignement in Access Management. This tab exists in Access

request creation screen to add the Role/System as an assignment.

Hope this answers your query!

Best Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya Gupta,

I didn't see at all in GRC AC 10 BOX, under the access request tab, role assignments, if you had worked with GRC 10 BOX, would you please send me Screenshot of particular page, It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Shaik,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik

Can you post a screen shot of what the user sees in NWBC where it is missing and also what roles they have assigned?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen Lee,

I was sharing GRC 100 principles and harmonization book on page # 97 there was a exercise

It say, located under GRC Role assignments in the Access Management work center.

What I mean role assignments tab is missing, when you click on Access Management tab you did not see role assignments tab.

Thanks!

Shaik,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik

Looks like Rama has summarised some of it below. You should have the Access Management Tab but you will not have sub tab under it for Role Management. He's put a screen shot up for you

If you still cannot see what Rama has pointed out, What GRAC_* roles do you have assigned in SU01?

Regards

Colleen