Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of PREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everbody,

Please!

How can I get the status  rejected personnel numbers or locked in PREC?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

It looks like that you pay your expenses via payroll. If my assumption is correct, then you cannot settle any trip via PREC when the payroll control record status is '1' Released for Payroll which is the case in your example. I suggest that if you want to settle the trip then go to tcode PA03, enter the payroll area and change the status to '2' - Relased for Correction and the go to PREC and settle the trip.

Hope this helps

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I would like to get the status reject or blocked, how can i get? In the correct way the process is going well, i just wanna know when happen this two status.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

You won't get a status rejected or blocked for any individuals, as the system isn't even looking at them. It just won't process any individuals, if the control record of the payroll area indicates payroll is running. No way anywhere close to standard to manipulate this status report.

But the system does tell you above that it can't do anything due to the status of the control record and that you have to set that back to correction in PA03 - or close the period.

Note: this only makes sense, if you pay expenses through payroll or have any other elements from exoenses going into payroll (e.g. For tax purposes). If this is not the case, you can switch off this dependency in feature TRVPA and then the control record won't interfere any more. But you realky really need to be very sure you absolutely don't need payroll integration before you do that

Hope this helps

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the information!

So i just will have one of this two status if i pay expenses through payroll or have any other elements from expenses going into payroll?

If the company pay expenses i will not have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jessica,

There are number of statuses of the payroll control record which drives the payroll run. I suggest that you look at the documentation of transaction PA03 (Payroll Control record). Also as suggested by Sven above please look at the feature TRVPA for entries L+G and PA3.

I am not sure what do you mean by "If the company pay expenses i will not have?

Did our (mine and Sven's) suggestion solved your issue?

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the above screenshot, I think control record status is not allowing to settle the trip.

It will be better if you elaborate regarding your issue. So I may give solution.

Regards,

Narayana