Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

%23EBP_GEN_REPLY%23_Offline Approval Not updating SC status

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need ur help in fixing the above issue.

For one user, the offline approving of shopping cart was not working.

When ever he approves the shopping cart from Outlook 2010, the status was not getting updated back to SRM System and the status of the SC showing as Awaiting for Approval.

It is working fine for all other users. So couldn't able to fix the issue.

So please give your valuable suggestions to fix the issue. I have checked the available threads with the similar subject but couldn't find any solution.

Awaiting for your valuable updates.

Regards

Pratap J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Plesae check if the user is valid and account is not locked using SU01D. We had one user where the user account was locked and SRM was not processing inbound email approvals.

Thanks,

Ashwin

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

I suggest you test the issue again and go to trx soin to see if there is any mail received.

If so, then you may display the trace of this email to see if there is any problem such as 'No receipient found'.

Best regards,

Ivy

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivy,

If it suggests 'No Recipient Found' then how it should be corrected?

Generally how the program validates the incoming email?

I have cross checked the user profile and his BP. Every where his email Id was maintained perfectly.

A part from the above does the systems check anywhere else to validate to incoming email?

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Pratap J

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

I have activated the trace and found the following

Please guide from here to fix this issue.

How can we trace the successful case?

I have checked the user profile and seems everything fine.

Please suggest how to fix this.

Regards

Pratap J

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

For the error 'No internal recipient found', would you please check 'recipient address' maintained in trx so50 and the real email address for the recipient(trx BP--relationship)?

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patap,

Check if the email id of User (Approver) in Personlaisation--> User setting in SRM Portal is maintained or not.

Program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET is used to process the request coming from outside of SRM and you can see the mails incoming response in SOIN.

Best Regards,

Anil