cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWIFT - Complex par file

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing FileAct file transfer to SWIFT Network trough SAP Integration Package for SWIFT, we have sucessful configured all the objects in integration builder and the system is generating payload and parfile, but the par file only have a RequestType element inside overrides section. In our case banks are requesting a more complex par file, so we need to add more elements and values to par file. Is this posible using Integration Package for SWIFT?

The system is generating par file in this way:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<Parameters xmlns="urn:swift:sag:xsd:fta.param.1.0">
<Overrides>
<RequestType>pain.fin.mt101</RequestType>
</Overrides>
</Parameters>

We are needing the par file in this way:

_001154________________________<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<Saa:DataPDU xmlns:Saa="urn:swift:saa:xsd:saa.2.0" xmlns:Sw="urn:swift:snl:ns.Sw" xmlns:SwGbl="urn:swift:snl:ns.SwGbl" xmlns:SwInt="urn:swift:snl:ns.SwInt" xmlns:SwSec="urn:swift:snl:ns.SwSec">
<Saa:Revision>2.0.2</Saa:Revision>
<Saa:Header>
<Saa:Message>
<Saa:SenderReference>AFT_FA_test1</Saa:SenderReference>
<Saa:MessageIdentifier>camt.007.002.02</Saa:MessageIdentifier>
<Saa:Format>File</Saa:Format>
<Saa:Sender>
<Saa:DN>o=spxainjj,o=swift</Saa:DN>
<Saa:FullName>
<Saa:X1>SPXAINJJXXX</Saa:X1>
</Saa:FullName>
</Saa:Sender>
<Saa:Receiver>
<Saa:DN>o=spxainjj,o=swift</Saa:DN>
<Saa:FullName>
<Saa:X1>SPXAINJJXXX</Saa:X1>
</Saa:FullName>
</Saa:Receiver>
<Saa:InterfaceInfo>
<Saa:UserReference>AFT_FA_test1</Saa:UserReference>
</Saa:InterfaceInfo>
<Saa:NetworkInfo>
<Saa:Service>swift.generic.fast!x</Saa:Service>
</Saa:NetworkInfo>
</Saa:Message>
</Saa:Header>
<Saa:Body>AFT_FA.JPG</Saa:Body>
</Saa:DataPDU>

Thanks for you collaboration.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See Oss note 1444159 - Parameters for <Overrides> in .par file

In SAP Integration Package for SWIFT, you can only manage THESE and only THESE parameters in '.par' file.

You can manage them either statically in the Communication Channel's Module parameter... so hard-coded :-(, or you can add abap code in ECC (enhancement based on a Ztable), in order to add parameter#value at the begining of file created by ECC (which becomes no more a real XML), and after that your SIPS will automatically pick-up them and create the payload file (without these added lines) and create the '.par' by adding these parameter#value throiught normal XML tag.

Be sure to respect uppercase/lowercase for these parameters, else error!

Are you sure about your "saa" file format, coz it's too far of this one of a '.par' file ?

it's more look like a payload than a '.par' file...

Do not hesistate to create a message to SAP, coz there is very few doc on this topic.

Try also to contact your Service Bureau, maybe they can manage that (natively) ! maybe...

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for you response.

I am disappointed about the amount and flexibility of the parameters that can be used in .par file.

Additionally, this format (with elements, subelements and tags with saa) is the standard SWIFT format and is required by our Service Bureau.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin,

us to send FileAct to SWIFT via Service Bureau, we are using this '.par' file, and it works fine (in production).

xxxxxxxx<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Parameters xmlns="urn:swift:sag:xsd:fta.param.1.0">

<Signature>

<Algorithm>xxxxx</Algorithm>

<Value>xxxxxxxxxxx</Value>

</Signature>

<Overrides>

<Responder>xxxxxxx</Responder>

[some other <Parameters>: list in previous oss note]

</Overrides>

</Parameters>

As said, do not hesitate to create a SAP message in service market place, they really helped us.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so, for me what you have above in your post it's not the '.par' file but the SWIFT payload file !

See ISO web site http://www.iso20022.org/message_archive.page, in your case, your SWIFT payload file format is: camt.007.002.02.

And that, if I'm not wrong... this format is managed in your ECC-BCM. Us we are using another one, because our needs are differents.

regards.

Mickael

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin,

what you are trying to do is to create the SAA parameter file with SIPS ( SAP Integration Package for SWIFT), which is not supported. SIPS creates a parameter file for FileAct over SAG not for SAA....

With this in mind you will need to create the SAA structure within pi/po mapping not using the modules.

BR,

Eugen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin, Did you able to generate the SWIFT SAA format using the SAP PI standard adapter module for FILEAct method? I am also trying to generate the below mentioned SWIFT SAA. Please let me know if you configured the scenario like this. _001154________________________

2.0.2AFT_FA_test1camt.007.002.02Fileo=spxainjj,o=swiftSPXAINJJXXXo=spxainjj,o=swiftSPXAINJJXXXAFT_FA_test1swift.generic.fast!xAFT_FA.JPG Regards, Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin,

Is your SWIFT scenario configured.

I am facing the issue in the .par file. It is getting generated with the algorithm and schema but has no overrides parameter.

I am getting the pain.001.001.03 xml file in the input directory which contains the overrides and the data parameters. Also my payload file getting generated is exactly same as the input file. I want the overrides parameters to be removed from the file.

Can you please guide on the same.