Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expertrs,

i have some questions:

1- how to be sure that data will fit in the main window ? (4 data lines in a 4 line main window)

2- i'm working on a form and have a pb, when i print it i'm getting 2 pages.... in my form i have only one page (First) but sapscript prints in the second page the total amount .....So how can i have all my data (Main fitting in its window + total amount) in the same page

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Soufiane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks for your reply for my second question i'm getting in the first page my data in the main window and not the total amount (wich is displayed in a separate window) but in the second page i'm gettint a empty main window and the amount in its window

Regards,

Soufiane

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot avoid main window instead just change the height of the second window which I think is called from the main window to be display at the end of data.

Basically siaplaying window in the dimensions in form is only the thing of testing as there is no fixed row or column thing in SAPscript that can tell you the exact dimension of the windows.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the records in the table are more then another page will be triggered automatically.. it the feature of the main window.

In your case u have space for 4 line in the main window but the table contains more entries thats why its is printing 2 pages.

If you want to print the subtotal you can print.

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. If you have static requirement then you can adjust your main windows height accordingly, but in dynamic scenario, its just trial & test technique.

2. You have to adjust the height of the main window accordingly, but may be possible it will work for your current test scenario but in different case there might be more lines then again it will flow to second page.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.