cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling execution Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can I influence the handling execution Status? What is the meaning and why is it a split-factor for Settlement?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

In case you were curious, you can also change the execution status automatically using Event Management if you dont want to manually set it on the FO.

Devin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devin,

your answer is correct. In the meantime, I have used EM FMs to update the handling execution Status and the Change Controller (to achieve the same updates when Events are posted manually.

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

in the attachment, you can see an overview of the statuses in TM.

As Devin said, the handling execution Status on the FU stop can be influenced by the Event LOAD_END. No need to develop anything. If you use Standard Event LOAD_END, the handling execution Status on the stop Level on the fu will be set to LOADED. When the first FU is loaded, the relevant handling execution Status on the FO stop Level will also be updated and the logistical execution Status on the Header of the FO too. Thus it is not advised to use a custom Event for loading as all These Status updates will not happen and have to be developped.

If you do not see your Status updated at the first tries, check that your event has "propagated from EM" and not "Read from EM". Only if you call bapi_Transaction_commit, you will get the Event persisted in the execution node and have the Status updates.

Rgeards

Petra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realized that it is not a Splitting factor. The handling execution status can be influenced by entering certain execution Actions.

Cheers

Petra