cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post document in sdn

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,         How to post the prepared (pdf,word) document  in sdn. Best Regards, Monikandan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moni,

I think you won't post pdf or doc directly.

You need to copy and paste the matter and insert the images which you saved on your machine.

That is way which we are doing as of today.

If you have already maintained doc, then

1. click on create a doc

2. copy and paste the content

3. Insert jpeg images from insert image option

4. do the spelling check

5. finally you can click on save and publish.

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This query is asked frequently in SCN Support

Document attachments are not supported on SCN and we ask that authors share content via the rich text editor provided.

You can copy and paste the content, then remove formatting (there's a remove formatting option on the toolbar).  It's best to keep the document simple instead of forcing custom font styles and sizes.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems. document attachments are not allowed.  You can attach PDF and other file types in SCN Wiki and then link to the from your blog post or document.

Regards,

Jitendra

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post it visible, directly as blog or document.

This is a service for your audience.

It is always disappointing to find a document that does not much explain itself and just has an attachment.  We would need to download it to our local drive to be able to read it. This is inconvinient, and most of the time I just do not do it.

And looking at some content with attachments confirms me, the document probably as much hits as other documents, but I usually see less likes and ratings which indicates that the readers had not really opened the attachment

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to that particular space in which you need to create the blog or document--On the right hand side corner you will find create tab--Click on it--You will get different options like blog post ,documents and so on.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

AL

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,    I have already create the document what you are mention the steps everything is done but it not allowing the pdf,doc to attach, file format is not supporting more than 1 mb, any possible way apart from you mentioned above. Best Regards, Monikandan