cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types- Plus and Negetive in Customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plus/Minus: []

The value of this field determines the value of the condition type should be added or deducted.

Ex: PR00 à Positive. 
However, if I am trying to change it to negetive just to do RND, still it is taking postive. IS there a setting in the background which has been done?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if I am trying to change it to negetive

Where ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where we customize our condition types we have the option. Whether we want the value in plus or negetive. Here for PR00 even I am going with negetive, it is showing as postive in sales order.

thnks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surprising.  Just check the condition tab and revalidate the net value.  If any condition type is set to negative in configuration, it should behave like that only.  

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After maintaining the condition type as negative, create a new pricing condition in VK11 and if I am correct, there itself, system will populate value with negative sign.  I presume, you were trying with existing condition record.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please change the Plus/minus from Positive to negative for your condition type in V/06(EX.Pr00)

Now go to vk11 and enter PR00 and some condition+enter, give some condition amount example 1000Rs for your selected condition and press enter--now see the negative value in condition amount column...

Hope this helps...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Gurus.

Answers (0)