cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Catalog: Contract Price section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have a problem with the SAP MDM Catalog.

I saw that, among the MDM fields, there is a section named Contract Price, where I can add the Contract ID, the Contract Item ID, the Contract Item Category, the amount ....

Even if I compile this section (at least, the Contract ID, the Contract Item ID, the Category and the amount), no data is transferred to SRM. It happens as all these fields were empty.

Is there someone who knows how to really "activate" these fields?

Why aren't they transferred to SRM?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your support

Best regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

please check first the OCI mapping on the Configuration UI.

If it is ok, please check the sent OCI data. Are the missing fileds filled by the catalog? If yes, it is an SRM problem, if not, you have to check the catalog item.

Best regards,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita.

The OCI mapping on the Configuration UI is correct.

I am not so sure that the problem is in SRM. At the end, the problem is that OCI data are not sent to SRM. Therfore, according to me, the problem is in MDM, not in SRM.

Do you get my point?

Thanks

Bye

Andrea

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Can you see the Contract price on the Search UI?

Could you please check the OCI data? Call the direct link:

<serverurl>:<port>/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM?username=<adminusername>&password=<password>&server=<repositoryserver>|<port>&catalog=<catalogname>&uilanguage=<languageinitials>&datalanguage=<languageinitials>&hook_url=debug

What do you see after check out? Are the Contract Price, ID etc. filled?

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita.

Unfortunately the point is another one. I try to explain better.

You know that in MDM you have a Contract Price Section, where you can put the contract ID, the Item Contract ID, the Amount...., a lot of information about the contract.

Well, what does it happen in my system?

The Info contained in this section are NOT transferred to SRM: the system simply ignores all these fields.

For example: if I compile the Price Section, this section is transferred to SRM. But, wheter or not I compile the Price Section, the Catalog Section is not transferred. Therefore, for example, if I have a price in the Contract Section, but not in the Price Section, no price will appear in SRM. If I have understood correctly, according to the standard configuration, the Contract Price Section should be transferred in SRM as well as all the other Sections. And, above all, it should have priority on the Price Section (between the Contract Price and the Price, the first should come first). But this does not happen. What am I missing? What's going wrong which is causing this issue?

Thanks a lot for your support

Best regards

Andrea

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,
I see your problem, but the question is whether the OCI filled. Please check the OCI data, and tell me, what kind of data are there.

Thank you,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita.

Thanks a lot for your precious help.

I attach some files with the details you required.

Please, have a look and let me know.

I really don't know how to go on with my MDM activities. I must solve this issue!

Thanks

Ciao

Andrea

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

what did you maintain on the Search UI? Which prices can see the user?

If you set only Price Information -> CP will not trancferred

If you set Price Information and Contract Price -> you will see both of them (SRM-MDM 7.02) and you can choose which one do you need

If you set only Contract Price -> you will see only the CP, and it shoul transferred to the SRM

Please check your Configration UI, whether the CP is setted (for the Catalog User from the SRM)

Best regards,

Antia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita.

Please, have a look at the file I have attacched, bit the OCI mapping of each field I have created.

Is there something missing?

Is there some other map should I have to create?

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Andrea

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,
it seems to be ok. What about your configuration? I mean, what fields are shown on the Search UI - List View?

Anita

Answers (0)