cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create BP role "contract partner" in CRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

now i'm using CRM for Utilities and IS-U/CCS.

I created BP and contract in CRM, and bp was successfully sent to ERP, but contract did not created.

I tryed to search contract in t-cd: CAA3 using bp, but message "Business partner 0002000263 does not exist in role Contract Part." was displayed.

(MSGNO:R1205)

how can i create a bp with role "contract partner" in CRM?

Role "contract partner" does not exist in CRM.

Or is there any other problem?

I don't want to maintain bp after it sent to ERP; i want customers to use only CRM and don't have to touch ERP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u w'll create the BP in "Sold To Party" role in CRM then it will be replicate in R/3 as a "Contract Partener" though u made all configuration correct.

Regards;

AnUrAg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, Anurag!

I created BP in CRM, as sold-to-party role, but it did not become a "contract partner" in ERP.

is that means I made mistake somewhere in replication??

Former Member
0 Kudos

There must be some issue in the configuration, some configuration are mention below plz check your system.

• txn PIDE in R/3
  • no range of BP in CRM should be external while in R/3 should be internal and the same .
  • check the synchronization of customer setting in Cross Application component
  • SAP Utility->Master Data->Business Partner->Setting for Creating standard Customer->Maintain Parameter for Creating refernce customer in standrd system.

will resolve your issue.

Regards,

AnUrAg

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for everything Anurag!!

I created BP in CRM and it became a "contract partner" in ERP!!

Answers (0)