cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with account group creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am practicing SAP SD module in IDES ECC 6.0 with login IDADMIN into client 810.

I cannot create the account groups also assign number ranges from customization screen such as

financial account>

Accounts receivable and accounts payable>

Customer accounts>

Master data>

Preparation for creating customer master data>

Define account groups with screen layout (customers)>

or OBD2 transc.

it just shows NO NEW ENTRIES button and all other buttons are OFFLINE as in grey color and showing SAP in the border. with standard account groups in the list below and position button.

AND

whenever i click anywhere it just shows with a green highlighted checkbox on the bottom that

invalid textpool timestamp for gui statusSAPL0504

So i am stuck there. what should i do. plz guide me thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with T-code OVT0.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot! umesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angel,

In the very above what is the description is it Display View or Change View.

Also try to run tcode /OSU52 after run of OBD2 and see what auth object it is showing.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suman

It doesn't let me do anything and choose anything or go back after i am in obd2 it just shows everything in grey and then i have to do /N in transaction to go to menu

so from menu...

When i run that transc. it shows a small box that user IDADMIN maint. is blocked something by user IDADMIN and then shows a " Maintain User Profile " panel.

there i see function as technical user for job planning and format job planning and last name jop planning in ADRESS tab and in PARAMETERS tab i see parameter id POK and values as

PD: views(key, short text, validity, etc)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think User ID # IDADMIN is only for display, you dont have creation authorization to it

regards,

santosh