cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Disable the Budget roll UP functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need the suggestions in one of the scenario, I have a requirement " i am sending the approved budget from SAP PPM to PS and this budget will update the header WBS in CJ30 and then in CJ30 the distribution happens to the child WBS elements and as per the standard functionality the system will not allow the distribution in the child WBS more then the allocated Budget. But there is one more option called Total Up(f9) in edit menu which will total up from the child WBS and overwrite the header WBS which i have to avoid. I have to avoid this total up functionality i dont want users to distibute the buget more then the allocated i the child WBS and total up the same to overwrite the allocated budget.

Any advice to achieve this will be a great help.

Regards,

Lohith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the issue, i disabled the option total up through Variant.

Lohith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Lohith,

How to disable the option total up through Variant?

Please explain the steps in detail

Regards

Niki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niki,

We can disable the tabs, fileds, menu options using Transaction and Screen variant.

Steps involved are as below

1.Create a transaction variant in which you want to hide certain things in tcode SHD0

2. Then when you select create the system will open the transAction u have mentioned and go on entering continue til u get the screen where u hv to do changes

3. Click on the field you have to do the changes and a screen will open for changes like hide,read only,mandatory etc...

4. Save the changes in the package and move the changes.

you will find lot of information on working with the transaction and screen variants, there is a document in SAPfunctional.com

Regards,

Lohith