cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat subform for Multiple customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am new to Adobe forms .I have created one form which has Header , Body and Footer sub forms  . I would Appreciate if you could provide me guidance to achieve the following :-

1. Repeat the set (Header, Body and Footer ) for New customer with New Page .

2. Footer Sub form will always comes when body subforms is finished and will comes on the bottom of th.e page.

3 Body should display table which can flow to the next page depending on the records . I.e. Dynamic .

Regards

Naval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Helo Naval,

Hope this solution will meet your requirement.

1.Create a subform A.

2.In subform create the layout as you wanted to display on the printed form(paper).

3.You will have the item table where all the line items are collected. eg: LT_DATA.

4.Bind this table LT_DATA to the SUBFORM A binding.

5.We have to take care that this table lt_Data has all the values/data for each line item.

6.Now in the subform binding you have conditional break.Jus code as mentioned in the above reply.

7.Here you will have the form to be displayed on a new page for each customer.

8.Incase you wanted to break the page only on the new customer,then we need to be careful of passing the input table LT_DATA in the same manner.

Reward if found useful.

Regards,

Varun

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

I have a problem related to Adobe Forms. I am unable to select "page break.....", options in "Pagination--> Overflow", "Table Pagination Overflow", these are disables. Please tell me that how to enable them.

Thanks

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

Please check the subform Page1. Here in pagination tab --> check the checkbox of the allow page break.

Regards,

Varun

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

I want to tell you that I am getting checkbox disable of "alow page break" everywhere, also all options are disable in pagination tab. Can you tell me that what is the problem and how to enable them?

Thanks

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naval,

This requirement is possible.But the only issue here is the footer getting displayed only at the bottom of the page. With my solution the footer gets displayed immediatey after a set of data(New customer) is displayed.

If you feel ok to proceed this can be achieved in the following way.

1.Drag the table which consists of data from the Data view on to design view.

2.You will have overflowleader(header),data.

3.So here we dont have footer, to add the footer, right click on the table and insert the rows below.

4.Now go to the data row inside the table. place the cursor on the data row. From palettes-->object-->Pagination.Here you find the conditional break with the "Edit" Button.

5.Click on the edit buton.On the right top corner you will find the plus button.Click on that.

6.Now click   on ‘Insert Sample Expression’ button, which is to left of the box.

7.You will find the data--> and names of the fileds.Choose the field for which you want the records to be displayed on different pages.When you choose the field a default script comes in the message box.

8.Later choose the radio button "Before", To "Top of Next Page" and Trailer as "Footer" and Leader as "Header".

9.Save the changes.

10.Activate and execute.

11.You will see the ouput.

Please let me know if the above solution is ok for you.

Reward if found helpful.

Regards,

Varun