Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Scenario

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

Good day to you.

I have one scenario in Third party Sales. Please go through it and give your valuable suggestions-

First Scenario- Suppose Company is regularly following Third party sales say 25 days in every month. Here situation is Vendor has to send only one invoice to the company i.e at the end of every month but company has to send invoice everyday to their customer at the end of the day . Process is as usual like Sales Order-> Purchase Order-> MIRO->Invoice. How to configure this in the system? How it is possible in the system? Do we need any development or it is possible by standard SAP?

Thanks.

Reagrds,

Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiwari,

there are two options to achieve this

1. as suggested, you can change the Calendar in SCAL to enable that invoice to be created only on particular date, Please explore Factory calendar scenario

2. Second Option is you have to change Billing relevance in Item category from K as this will allow to create Billing to customer only when Vendor Invoice is created

regards,

santosh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any way if you want the vendor has to send only one invoice then you can implement invoicing plans defined for your vendors...in MM Customizing(IMG>>Materials management>>>Purchasing>>Purchase order>>>Invoicing plan>>>Invoicing plan types)

Any way you have to bill the customer based on the POD settings in Customer master(Customer will send the POD copy received from vendor to the business--so business will initiate billing)

Phanikumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can go with 3rd party sales  that is with Shipping notification ( i assume you know this process).

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for reply. But i think in this situation i.e. with shipping notification vendor will send everytime proof of delivery i.e incoming invoice. But requirement is vendor has to send only one invoice. If i am wrong plz correct me.

Regards,

Tiwari

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"" with shipping notification vendor will send everytime proof of delivery i.e incoming invoice""""

Proof of Delivery will be sent from customer to business(not from Vendor to business)

If you want single invoice per month for this vendor--then follow invoice plans as suggested by the path by my post.

Phanikumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In 3rd party sales "with out shipping notification" billing relevance is F hence Company can't create customer invoice until Vendor invoice is settled.

Where as in 3rd party sales "with shipping notification", billing relevance should be G(Order-related billing of the delivery quantity) for TAS hence Company can create customer invoice with out settling vendor payment, later it can be settled, system will not stop unlike in "with out shipping notification".

The configuration change for 3rd party with shipping notification is

For TAS billing relevance is G(Order-related billing of the delivery quantity)

In copy control VTFA at item level change the billing qty field from F to E.

thanks,

Srinu.