cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to party issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd consultants,

i am facing a problem with ship to party.

the scenario is like i have made sales order for 100 items and then have done the delivery for 40 items to ship to party A

and then done the invoicing aswell.the problem arises when again i am doing the partial delivery for the next 60 items to ship to party B then ship to party in the first invoice changes to A when i see the output of the  first invoice.client requirement is that the ship to party for the first invoice should not change.please help me in this isue.

Thank to all...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

Sales order with two line items with order qty 40 and 60 and maintain different shipto party's in item partner's tab...

Now different deliveries were created and different invoices will be created.. please check this option.

Regards

Jagadeesh

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you changed shipt to party id in sales order level, during creation of second time partial delivery?

in sales order shipt to party is always open, if you change shipt to party id during second time partial delivery (60 qty) then during second time billing new shipt to party(B) will be show.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

K karuna will ask the abaper to work on this n will let you know if the issue is resolved.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

It is better to create two different line items if there are different ship-to-parties.

If you want to use only single line item, your output program for billing document should fetch data from billing document itself and not sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karuna and thanks for your quick response.

i am creating two diff line items in the sales order and then also the issue exist.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anjan, Are you changing ship-to-party in header? If you assign different ship-to-party for each at item level, it should not happen unless your output is taking partners from sales order header or billing header. Ask your Abap con to take data from sales order item level or billing item level.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

This could be problem with the Logic you put in the Program, If the issue is related to Output

Could you check with your developer on the logic

If possible put the logic of Print program

regards,

santosh