Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading Contract Document Phase Configuration

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am Trying to upload Phases configuration from a template, but every time i upload it, it seems to have an error, I have look every field and I think everything is ok.

The error that i have when upload the FLAT file is the next:

# Failed: object 1: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object) of a null object returned from com.sap.eso.doccommon.doc.contract.configphase.ContractDocPhaseConfigBo.getExternalId().

This is the information im uploading.

Is anything wrong with the file? (I also attached the image as a file)

Thank you very much for you answers.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Pls follow below steps

1.     Firstly, remove the data from Next_Phase_List and PREV_PHASE_LIST columns.

2.     Now copy and paste these 3 line items again. Now you have 6 lines in the sheet.

3.     Now fill the Next_Phase_List and PREV_PHASE_LIST columns with the data which you previous had.

PFB screenshot where I have added a sample data in the sheet.

This will surely solve your problem.

Regards,

Vignesh

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

agreed. the initial import file contained references to phases that did not exist. This would cause an import failure.

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the answers,

I loaded the exact same workbook that the enterprise has, I just changed default.ext for default1.ext to create a different phase Definition.

When I uploaded thte file i got the same error. What i have notice is that the Phase Definition takes the localized Resource as external ID insted of the phase ID that is in the Valule list.

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your answer was right,

I guess it was a script we inactivated, it was causing problems with the imports.

Also i was filling additional info. I loaded as you told me and it worked, thank you very muchVigneshwar.

Best Regards and happy Holydays.

Answers (0)