cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change approver of mitigation control after SP13

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have updated our GRC system to Support Pack 13. Note 1779705 was meant to resolve the issue but it has made no difference. The same message is received

"AC Owner XXX is mitigated and cannot be changed

Has anyone been able to fix this post SP13????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, maintain another owner first..

for the risk id.

then save it.. later try to change.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep I have done that

I have set up user id T12489 as owner and monitor. I want to now delete T202 - I select it remove the row and when i click on Save I still get this error

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Angela

Have you added the first, exited completed (screen refresh) and then come back in to attempt to remove the T202 User? I think it sometimes buffers

Also, does T202 have any mitigating control reviews assigned via WF that might be causing an issue?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Yes i have exited and tried again so many times.

T202 is a mitigating monitor for another control but that shouldn't matter. If I want to change owners I should be able to do so. I want to keep them as the owner of the other control but just not this one.

No WF.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Angela

If you have already, sounds like you need to raise a customer message

I had issues with mitigating controls monitors and owners (different click combinations on screen allowed me to bypass mandatory information)

You can also look at running a ST05 sql system trace and see what table is checked just prior to the error message. It might rule out any other master data dependencies whilst you wait for SAP to reply.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

first maintain owner go to respective mitigation control add new owner .

then try to delete.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant

If you look at the screenshots above you will see i have done that - still wont delete