cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the availability check caculates the delivery date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus!

I'm looking forward for your estimated help.

The company has updated from SAP ERP 4.7 to version 6.0 and the availability check is adding one day at the expected delivery date.

I've checked several customizing tables in which concerns to the availability check. There is a strange thing happening with the time. during the morning the system calculates the dates correctly. On afternoon it changes automatically to the next day, even the ATP quantity is available for the material.

Some colleagues of mine think that the Brazilian subsidiary time is having a impact on it.

Anyone could help me?

Best regards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the system time with help of basis team. The probability is that the system time may be in different time zone, as you have mentioned.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for your answer. The time zone is at the time of the headquarter located in Taiwan. They can't change the system time zone only the plant time zone. Would be possible to find a solution for this problem without changing the system time?

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I am not too sure about solution to this, but you should be able to set the time zone for the plant in OX10, where you define address for the plant.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thanks again for you suggestion. I've compared with the old system and the setting are the same on this transaction.

Regards,

Diego