Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post ECC6, Enhancement Pack 6, FBV1 does not allow users to Park a Document in a Co Code they do not have access to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm looking for some help on an issue which has occurred recently since we have upgraded from ECC6 ENP4 to ENP6 (Netweaver 731).

Previously, all users were able to Park documents to a Co Code e.g. XXX, even if they only had access in their own buffer to Co Code YYY.

Since ENP6 however, these users are unable to Park the documents. They are failing on F_BKPF_BUK, ACTVT 77 for the Co Code in question.

When I traced this in the old test system to see how they were getting the access previously, it was getting this access through a back-door the old chestnut REASON = B:

http://scn.sap.com/message/10444408

ENP6 is forcing the transaction FBV1 to call this object properly now which for us is a problem.

Does anyone know a way around this? I cannot give these users access to the Co Codes not in their specific grouping (apart from EAM which is only short-term and not ideal anyway).

This is also causing a knock-on problem with transactions VA01 and VF01.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Colin

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there really nobody out there with this problem? It's a big problem for us (but we have a lot of Co Codes in the organisation).

I have an OSS Message open with SAP but they're slow to come back.

Regards,

Colin

0 Kudos

The System is working as designed.

In your previous version, somebody might have changed the check indicator proposal to "No"

>> Check the change documents for FBV1 in your previous version.

Work-around is Change the Change indicator proposal status to "No" in your current version, but its not a good idea as you are trying to eleminate authority check against company code which means user can do FBV1 for any company code!! <High Risk>

Instead adjust all the affected roles.

Best Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Thanks Rama,

I had considered those two options previously. I think I might go with some combination of these two options.

Do you know why this is the standard check for Park Document? I would have thought one of the main functions of Park Document would be to Park it in a Company Code that you do not have access to so another user can then Post it.

Regards,

Colin

0 Kudos

>What if you have n no of company codes and user is allowed to parking in any company code?

>>What if by mistake the user parked an invoice wrongly to another company code?(since there is no control on company code)

>>>If you take your assumption, when it comes for posting, will it allow him to post it when he doesn't have access for the company code ( The wrong entry).

Again they need to reverse it and park it..

In order to have control SAP brought in the Authority check at company code for the tcode in your question.. its up to the customer whether to have restriction or not. Thats why SU24 check indicator proposal was provided.

Best Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Rama,

We have Post authorisations locked down in separate roles. This is why our business is happy for all users in centralised financial operations (split into three main Company Code groupings) to be able to Park in any other Co Code.

Mistakes will always happen and will be reversed by the relevant users.

Thanks again for your input.

Regards,

Colin