Did you mean: 

E-Filing GB - Outbound interfaces do not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI ver: 7

ERP ver: 2005

E-Filing ver: 1.0, patch 7

I am trying to configure e-filing for GB based on the configuration guide. After importing the latest XI content for E-Filing and HR, I tried to configure the outbound and inbound interfaces in ID. But I received errors about missing message interface. When I go into IR and go to menu Component View->Check Configurability, I get errors that outbound interfaces HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT and HR_GB_EFO_RESP_OUT do not exist.

I have checked message and interface mappings and I am getting similar errors about the non-existence of source and target messages. So it seems the software package is broken. But I have tried patches from 4 to 7 for e-filing and all of them have the same problem of missing message interfaces and mappings. Has anyone faced this problem before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Shehryar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shehryar

did you activate it after importing . if have done can you reimport it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please mention the steps to activate? I have re-imported now and I am getting the same errors.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

got to imported object in IR and right click you will option to activate it select it . it will ask again just select . if ur activation is sucessfull you get sucessmessage if their is any error you will get activation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to look at this option earlier as well but I cant find an Activate option in IR. I have right-clicked on the package but there is no such option. Am I missing something here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The option I can see, when I right click on the object, are:

1. Namespace

2. Open

3. Find

4. Display Support Package

5. Export

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

and even when I re-import the package, there is nothing in the change list as well. According to <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a8/5e56006c17e748a68bb3843ed5aab8/content.htm">this page</a>, step 8 asks to activate the change list.

Is something missing here?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreeram,

When importing TPZ files in the integration repository, there is no need to Activate the same.

You will not find any activation of Import Chnage List for IR objects.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It asks you to activate change list only for the Integration Directory. It does not mention the change list activation for integration repository objects.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shehryar,

their is an option changelist tab on top next object tab click on it. it will take it to change list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. So any ideas on what might be wrong? Am I missing something? Seems raising an OSS is the only way forward then.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing in the change list. I have tried a refresh as well but to no avail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point is, I can see in the software package itself that message interfaces and mappings are missing for a few integration scenarios. The rest of the objects are fine. For example, the inbound objects are ok when I click on them and it takes me to their definition. But when I click on the interface mapping objects for outbound scenario, I get an error that <b>Software component version with GUID 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 does not exist</b>. Similarly, when I go into message mappings for the same object, I get an error:

<b>

Source message External Message: GovTalkMessage does not exist in the software component version 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 Check whether the software component version 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 is in the Integration Repository. If necessary, install the software component version 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 or a newer version</b>.

This seems like a problem with the package itself. Thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can refesh the cache of IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

your source SWCV must also imported when both are imported then only we see message . import all required SWCV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give more details about importing source SWCV? From service marketplace, I downloaded content as zip files. I unzipped it and placed in the import directory. Then, imported the package into IR. What else needs to be done?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Software component version with GUID 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 does not exist. Similarly, when I go into message mappings for the same object, I get an error:

Source message External <b>Message: GovTalkMessage does not exist in the software component version 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 Check whether the software component version 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15</b> is in the Integration Repository. If necessary, install the software component version 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15 or a newer version."

In ur IR for mapping you need to have source message and targetmessge right.

you have imported one SWCV which is at target . Now you need source which is in different SWCV(blod). you need to import this SWCV if you want to see source message otherwise your .TPZ is sucessfully.

otvercome ur problem you need import this SWCV 9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aree there any dependent objects?

Look at the GUID of your SWCV in IR. Is it <b>9dc41520-ad72-11d8-bae0-d61d0a114c15</b> . If no, then there looks like there are some dependent SWCV's which also needs to be installed / imported in your IR.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How and where can I locate a particular SWCV?

There is a single .TPZ file in the package that was imported successfully. I cant find anything else to be imported there.

Regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in DEV what is the SWCV for this . then import that. also make sure all dependent SWCV are imported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, found the problem. It seems the BASIS resource imported XI content for EA-HR, rather than XI content for HR. That was causing the problem.

Thank you for your responses.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

cool it works.

Answers (0)