cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset credit limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I want reset credit limit to the customer by using transaction code? and any programs by using reset credit limit to the customer?

note: i have check reset credit limit tocde in F.28 but it is showing organisational data,Please let me know.

Warm regards

murali kirshna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it through FD32 but while doing please note that actions to be taken,

Please also go through the below one.

reset credit limit via FD32 | SCN

Resetting Credit Limits - Credit and Risk Management (SD-BF-CM) - SAP Library

Reset Credit Limit for Customers

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

I have maintain credit limit to the customer in FD32 but I want seperate transaction code in reset credit limit and also seperate program?

Could you pleease help me.

Warm regards

murali kirshna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

I am using F.28 tocde it is only for FI point of view to reset credit limit to the customer but in SD point of view it is seperate Transaction code is there regarding reset credit limit to the customer and any programs is there ? please let me know.

Warm regards

murali krishna

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Murali,

You can use RFDKLI20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

This is program is RFDKLI20 it is used to reset  credit limit to the customer in FI point of view,When we check this program in SE93 this is showing Specific tocde is F.28 but I want SD point of view please check and confirm me,

Thanks and regards

murali krishna

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

As per my knowledge we use either T code F.28 or Program RFDKLI20 to reset the customer credit limit.

I don't think so from the SD point of view we can reset the credit limit, Because Credit management data is very crucial which is taken care by Credit department ( more relevant to Fiance), Hence if you can FD32 also related to FI only.

And kindly let me know why you want to reset the credit limit from the SD point of view? when there is already having the option through Finance, Is there any specific requirement?

Thanks,

Srinu.