cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Q1: In OVZ9, we have the checking rule as "B- SD Delivery". Why SAP provided this checking rule "B- SD Delivery"? Is this mean that, if the ATP check to be performed during delivery note creation (VL01N), the relevant entry with checking rule "B-SD Delivery" MUST to be maintained with relevant checking group (eg: 01-daily req) in OVZ9. Otherwise, the ATP can NOT be performed during delivery note creation (VL01N). Am i right?

Q2: In OVZ9, under "In / Out Movements", we have check box "Include Deliveries". Is this mean that to consider ONLY the delivery notes created which has the overall pick status either as "A- Not Yet processed" or "B- partially processed". Am i right?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why SAP provided this checking rule "B- SD Delivery"?

In delivery also, you can do availability check.

Is this mean that to consider ONLY the delivery notes

If the box is checked and if you create a delivery and save, system will block that quantity to that delivery which cannot be diverted to any other sale order unless the saved delivery is deleted.

Last but not least, for such type of queries, I request you to try in your system first, see what is the outcome and if you need any inputs on that outcome, please post here.  By doing so, not only, your knowledge is improved but also, you are making other members to think / test and give suggestion

G. Lakshmipathi