Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS document print with user details

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to see DMS original printed copy with user details like  username id, printed on and system clinet number. I didnt find print layout settings for DMS documents. Please suggest me where i can set and print with details.

Regards,

chandu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update on this.

Regrads,

chandu.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

You can check CIDEON which is third party software which caters to all your requirement.

As you want all SAP data to come on drawings you need third party software.

As far as Microsoft application you can insert macros in the document you attach.

You can device program that when use take print out this macro gets data from SAPS and prints it. I have seen this functionality. But dont know how they did it.

WIth Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mangesh,

Now not ready to go with third party tools may be in future for integration .

Am getting details by adding header and footer values on ECL viwer print options . But i am seaching to get automatically printer has to print with date.Now am using ECLviwer 7.0 patch level4  for displaying drawings. I  know sap releases ECL patches in every month let me try with latest version  and update you. If u suggest me  also its very greateful.

Regards,

chandu.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

i have an external software to stamp on the PDF File befor viewing.

So i get the DIS Infos on the PDF and additional information like printdate f.e.

We do this with software (joinStamp) from the company joinapps from Zurich / Switzerland.

Best regards

Kim

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klim Heckscher,

Good to know for PDF but we are looking for drawings . If so please provide deatils how to use .

Note: we are not ready to go with new licensed software otherthan sap suggested.

Regards,

chandu.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

you can find more information here: http://www.joinapps.com/produkte/joinstamp

But as far as I know just for TIF & PDF...

best regards..

Kim

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kim Heckscher,

Very nice and how can i get softwares to install on my server .Let me know the process.

Regards,

chandu

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

from my point of view the display of the print layout depends on the settings in transaction DC30

for the used workstation application and what parameter is maintained for application type '3' (print) at "Define workstation application in network".

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph Hopf,

Yes.

Defined workstation application for application type '3'  as %SAP-OFFICE INTEGRATION.INPLACE%MAXSIZE% .While taking print form DMS, identification required for the status of document. For example, Wrench will print Approved drawing/Work in progress, date and time of printing for traceability.

Thanks

Regards,

chandu