cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Role Import : Allow Provisioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I was able to do the Mass role import for a connector group, i require help on provisioning side. as you see attached snapshot if we do the mass role import, the default value for "Provisining allowed" and "Allow Auto Provisioning" is YES, can this be changed to NO as default.

Thanks and regards

Ankit sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

The values of these two parameters can be changed to NO as default. Since you have already

importd the roles in GRC, you will need to re-import the roles keeping the values as 'NO' in order to update the current values for the same.

These parameters are used for provisioning from ARQ side. If you set the value to NO, these roles will

not appear in ARQ while creating an access request.

Please alter the roles accordingly.

Hope this infomation would be useful.

Best Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

Yes thats perfectly fine, my situation is, in my connector group say there are 10 connectors and when i import 1 role from that connector group then in the provisioning tab all of the other 9 connectors will also have the same status as YES.

Solution can be i copy that 1 role 10 times in one file setting the provisioning status accordingly but if a customer wants to import 1 role only then still we need to maintain provisioning status for other role as well.

Problem is if the same role exist in one of the other 9 connectors and which is not required to be provisioned then default will still remain YES, so i wanted to know whether there is a configuration in the backed where these 2 can be set as NO as Default.

Thanks and regards

Ankit Sharma

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

No, there is no such paramter in configuration settings through which we can set the value of Provisioning allowed as NO (default).

Thanks & regards,

Shreya Gupta

Answers (0)