SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Allocation Table using FM/BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am very new to ABAP.....I may need some help on using the following FM

WAUF_ALLOCATION_TABLE_CREATE

WGEN_GENERATE_FOLLOWON_DOC

Would it be possible to provide some sample code for me in here?

Help is much appreciated!

BR - Chris

5 REPLIES 5

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way to understand the BAPI and its output, test the same in Function Builder in SAP.

Goto transaction SE37 and give this BAPI name. Click on Test button.

You will see the selection screen and other detailed information on BAPI.

Try to generate a document in this Test mode which will be confirmed in BAPI's output tables. When you are able to generate document in Test mode, the same parameters need to be supplied in respective import tables by an ABAP program.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I really need some urgent help on this matter.....and it took me three days already...

I have tried to created an alloc table using FM "WAUF_ALLOCATION_TABLE_CREATE"

and i have checked with the field which is EXACTLY identital to the one created using WA01,

however, for the program generated alloc table,

Although the Incompleteness check is pass, but it prompt out for a fatal error and not allow me to release the item.

Is there any restriction/ underlying settings in using that FM to create alloc table?

Furthermore, i found no hints to this error message as it havent provide me any information instead of "fatal error".

Did someone experienced problem in creating alloc. table using WAUF_ALLOCATION_TABLE_CREATE?

How about the activity status and maintenance status i have to save initially?

both 1 and 1 (Activity / Maintenance)?

or 1 and 2?

help is much appreciated ! even the way to figure out the unknown fatal error bug is appreciated!

BR - Chris

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately Allocation table is one area which is still not well supported by SAP.

We had a requirement for our client where the AT's were supposed to be created and updated in Background. We had requested SAP to Provide some BAPI/FM however there are none.

SAP has given us a set of RFC's which are created for Prepack Allocation to work with and after lot of debugging and analysis we have customized them to work with. Please take a look at the below set of FM's.

RFC_READ_ALLOC_TABLE

RFC_CREATE_ALLOC_HEADER

RFC_CHANGE_ALLOC_HEADER

RFC_DELETE_ALLOC_ITEM

RFC_CREATE_ALLOC_ITEM

RFC_CHANGE_ALLOC_ITEM

RFC_POST_ALLOC_TABLE

Please also take a look at the FM WSTN2_CHANGE_ALLOC_PP to understand how these FM's need to be utilized. You will need to create some implicit enhancements and also you need to understand what order these FM's need to be called.

I will be more than happy to help you on this as it will require lot of effort. Keep me posted if its helpful for you. I will let you know more details in case you are still working on this.

Thanks,

Shailendra

0 Kudos

Even we had similar requirement to create allocation tables using a custom Allocation Matrix screens (copy/paste multiple items at the same time). I had created a new custom FM using the below unreleased FM's to create an allocation table similar to WA01, post even with error messages (Incomplete status). All the preliminary test results are looking good and I will have to see if this also works for different allocation strategies.

RFC_CREATE_ALLOC_HEADER

RFC_CREATE_ALLOC_ITEM

RFC_POST_ALLOC_TABLE

Contacted SAP to see if there are any unknown issues using the above FM's but I haven't received any positive response.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have similar kind of requirement.Where Vendor sends the PO Inbound message which contains Store components.First system will create the Purchase Order in SAP then based on PO information and Store quantities Allocation table should be created.

Initially we used FM but it didn't work .So we used BDC to create Allocation table.Try with BDC.