Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected Set assignment

former_member385587
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have assigned Class characteristics to a MIC with a particular selected set . Now i wanted to change a different selected in MIC , it is not allowing .

Even when i changed it in the class characteristics it is not reflected in the inspection plan. How can i modify the selected set already assigned to the

MIC through the class characteristics assignment?

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that you have not used all these values anywhere, pl proceed with following steps,

• Go to CT04, enter the characteristic, go to values and change the catalog there.
  • Go to CL02,  re assign the characteristic in the class.
  • Go to Qs23, re assign the same class characteristic with MIC. New catalog would be assigned.
  • Go to QP02, remove the MIC and re assign it, save.

Above method won't work if usage has been made.

Regards,

ntn 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one solution that you can change selected set from MIC but later on you can not assign selected sets in class characteristics

See how.

1. Go to change mode of CT04 & remove selected sets with plant and then save class characteristics.

2. Now go to QS23 to change MIC, now you can change selected sets from MIC. Just selected sets & save MIC

But...............Now you can not assigne selected sets in class charateristics as tab "Othe value check" grt disabled.

Regards,