cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing SNP planning results to DP via Macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

is it possible to trigger the release of the SNP planning results to DP out of a planning book (/SAPAPO/SDP94) via a Macro?

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Eva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

At my client we use a push button macro for release of final forecast from DP to SNP Planning book.

This macro uses a custom function module.

I think similar set-up can be used for copy of data from SNP to DP as required by you.

But I wonder what exactly are you trying to release from SNP to DP

Regards,
Ravi

PS: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3323259

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

it is to compare dp plan with snp plan. I have not tried it so far but I think that could be a good way to start.

Thank you and kindest regards,

Eva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eva,

Another possible solution is

1. Triggering a Background Event using Macro within Planning Book.

Please refer below link to know for the details.

2. Based on the event, running the SM37 job (TSCOPY) or process chain to copy KF-1 from SNP into KF-2 in DP.

Hope this will help

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

T-code /SAPAPO/LCOUT is usually used to transfer the SNP results back to DP.. but if you want to do it in the form of a macro..

As an idea write a user exit macro, which triggers an event and the event in turn triggers the background job of the /SAPAPO/LCOUT variant..

I never tried this before, may be you could and share your findings with us..

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

I think would be lasting but I try to keep you informed

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Eva

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use /SAPAPO/TSCOPY to copy the key figure contains SNP planning results to DP time series key figure. If the SNP key figure and DP key figure are not in the same planning area (which should be a normal case), you cannot use macro to do the copy, unless you use user-exit macro, and in the macro, you add your own coding that accesses the DP planning book using BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2.