Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order and Billing Document Number before updating Tables

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I have a requirement to update a Customized table with below fields while saving the Sales Order and Billing Document Number:

Billing Document Number

Order Qty

Confirmed Qty

Invoiced Qty

Now, my confusion is this should happen with Billing Document number and that Custom table needs to be updated with Billing document number itself.

Where I should suggest my ABAPer to write the code so He can have Billing Document Number and Item level data (i.e. Ref Document and Item number/ Invoiced Qty) available.

Same applies for Sales Document also.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

MJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Under the assumption users are posting billing document to accounting, I would go for BTE 1030 (as a first shot), since the SD billing document is already stored in database. You can safely update your customized table at this moment.

Petr

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

In My cases I am going to update data for Proforma Invoices also which will not be going to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SAPMV60A itself there is not much to choose. Existing enhancement spots are limited. There is possibility to use VBRP_BEARBEITEN_01.

Better solution is to have your ABAPer to listen for a standard workflow event of business object 2037.

Petr

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your response,

With the help of my Technical person we analyzed and we are unable to locate enhancement point VBRP_BEARBEITEN_01.

Let us know the way for the same.

Regards,

MJ.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I have got below enhancement point, This is the place where first time Billing number assigns to XVBRK.

Do let me know how is your point of view.

Regards,

MJ.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

For Billing related point,

I have got some Enhancements which seems to be useful. For Sales Order I will keep analyzing.

V60A0001  Customer functions in the billing document

V60P0001  Data provision for additional fields for display in lis

SDVFX005 User exit reserves in transfer to accounting

SDVFX008 User exit: Processing of transfer structures SD-FI

SDVFX009 Billing doc. processing KIDONO (payment reference numbe

SDVFX010  User exit item table for the customer lines

SDVFX011  Userexit for the komkcv- and kompcv-structures

Do let me know if you have used any and have worked on similar requirement.

Regards,

MJ.