cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct backflush in ECC from SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

There is a need for us to to direct backflush of components in ECC from SAP ME.

That is, I do not maintain any floor stock for components in SAP ME. All the components are assigned to a particular operation. When this operation is confirmed, the system should be able to post a direct backflush in ECC.

My questions are:

In SAP ME: I believe there are controls / settings available in build tab of material as also relevant collaboration. Is this correct? Can I get details on this?

Is it possible to do so without having floor stock since GI will be posted directly in ECC.

Is it also possible to do a GI from WM managed storage location?

Would be thankful for you reply.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. I did check the link you have given but it is related to planned order integration.

I wanted to know if I can do a direct back flush in ECC when confirmation is triggered from ME. In this case there is no floor stock maintained in ME.

My understanding is that the check box ER Backflush in Build tab of material in ME is meant for that. Wanted to confirm the same.

Perhaps I can post one more query here. If raw materials are WM - HU managed in ECC then can these be sent to ME and handled there? INVCON Idoc will be used in this case also?

Thank

Srinivas

MiguelSanchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Yes, the check box ERP Backflush in Build tab is meant for that. The ME yield confirmation to ERP will not contain consumption data and will trigger back flushing in ECC.

There is no standard integration for HU with ME.

Best Regards,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miguel,

Thanks for the reply.

Is my understanding correct that in this case back flush indicator in SAP ECC also needs to be set for the components? And from ME, the goods movement function in the BAPI call will not send the components for which ERP Backflush is set in ME?

Thanks

Srinivas

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First please check this page of online help and its following topics mentioned there.

Regards,

Sergiy