cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel so many billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In sap i want to cancel so many  billing documents at one time , in vf11 only possible for one invoice , i know lsmw is possible but aport from this any method is there to cancel so many invoices

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this may (bulk cancellation) not be a regular activity, I dont recommend going for LSMW.  Instead, download the billing documents to be cancelled, into a doc or excel file, execute VF11, copy paste from there and execute.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

J sapsd,

You can't add as many as u want in VF11, There is no option of scroll down as well. But top of right side in vf11 screen we have add more fields not sure how many fields it will add.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hidayathulla

plz check i have done it,we can add as many as we want to add.

Just enter 14 line item and scroll down you can do it. plz try in dev.

thnx

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the above process suggested by G.Lakshmipathi.

So many?

If you have 100-200 billing docs, You can do it 10 to 20 mins.

Regards

Hidayath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

We can delete N number of invoice as you want,plz scroll down after entering 14 invoices and insert others.

Regards

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

j sapsd

I said at a time 14 invoices.I know you can do it repeadely by entering the same 14 invocies.

You need to keep on entering 14 invoices repeatedly. If it is limited VF11 can be chosen. But it is in thousands i prefer to go to through LSMW.

thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Geetha,

You can cancel at a time 14 invoices through VF11, if the invoices are in thousands you need to go with LSMW or BDC only.

thanks,

Srinu.

0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

If you have the list of billing document numbers for which you want to cancel, you can do it T.code VF11 only.

Go to VF11 ,  provide all the billing document numbers one below the other in the section "docs to be processed"  and press F8.

Thanks,

Manoj