Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine multiple deliveries to single and invoice

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created multiple sales and created multiple deliveries, I mean single sales order with individual delivery

I have combined all the deliveries in to one shipment. After creating the shipment , I have created invoice and individual invoice is created by delivery

wise . for example . 10 sales order with 10 delivery and one shipment with ten invoices. My requirement is 10 sales with 10 deliveries with one

shipment and one combined invoice. I am not getting one single invoice for all the ten deliveries .

I have tried in VTFL  line item wise setting changed to 001, 007 and 003 . Even though I am unable to get single invoice .

Could some one help on this please .

Regards/Lijo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Single invoice is not generating with multiple deliveries. I have checked split analysis . please find the below error  details .. could anyone help on this please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the fields cause invoice split if they are different in sales order or deliveries.

1.Payer

2.Payment terms

3.Destination country

4.Actual GI date

5.Incoterms

6.Billing date and billing due date

7.Billing doc type

8.Foreign data trade

9. Sold to party

According to OSS 11162,

To avoid a split due to different header fields,  you have the option of using customer-specific data transport routines in the copying control of the relevant document types which initialize the corresponding fields. However, the information contained in these fields is then lost in the billing document.

Probably you take the help of ABAPer and see how it happens.

Share if it helps to you.

Thanks,

Jay

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jay ,

I have gone thru the notes and made some changes in VTFL . Now problem is solved .

Thanks for all of your valid reply.

Regards/Lijo

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jay ,

I have gone thru the notes and made some changes in VTFL . Now problem is solved .

Thanks for all of your valid reply.

Regards/Lijo

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

I have checked in invoice split Analysis . I am getting the attached error . My customer will be same always and I need to put different purchase order in my sales order. Please find the attached screen shots .Could please check once.

Regards/joshy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshy,

please refer to note 11162. When header fields (except few ones) are different there's a split. Check program LV60AF0X, routine XVBRK_BEARBEITEN and you'll see fields comparison.

Regards,

JM

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

I have checked in invoice split Analysis . I am getting the attached error . My customer will be same always and I need to put different purchase order in my sales order. Please find the attached screen shots .Could please check once.

Regards/joshy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check oss note 1561427 and 11162 where you'll find a helpful explanation of the causes of invoice split.

Regards,

JM

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do reverse testing by going to VF02

Choose the Billing documents which were split and enter one in VF02 and click on ENVIRONMENT--SPLIT ANALYSIS , system will prompt you to enter the another billing document with which you want to check split criteria

In that way, you can find which is the reason for split

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz can you paste the screen shot of the Error you are Facing

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

I am not getting any error messages  .I am not getting multiple deliveries to single invoice. Do I need to any configuration .

Regards/Lio