cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDRQCR21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to know more about this program -> SDRQCR21. It seems that this program is used to resolve data discrepancies for sales requirements and delivery related data in SAP. How does this program work? Does it regenerate the requirements list or recalculate the MRP ?

Appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Great stuff folks. Thx a lot.

We are having this serious issue: ATP availability iis not showing the same amount of data that MD04 is showing, and ATP check fails constantly in the post go-live SO creation process. Does the program SDRQCR21 correct the MD04 qty only, or does help the ATP availability data in CO09 show all the qtys as in MD04?

I say this since our SO SMEs contend that MD04 data is correct as there are lots of material available in the plant physically. But ATP check does not see it.

Please shed some light on me, Great Help you would be!!

0 Kudos

Hi, what did you do in this case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

hello nice to meet you..

The well-known program SDRQCR21 regenerates materials requirements from SD documents.

You can just correlate the program SDRQCR21 with MRP run. Now If you know whats the MRP and its basics then the below description will be good for you.

The isn't really a "difference" between SDRQCR21 and a MRP run. MRP does it's thing based on the various data it finds in the system, including the VBB* data from SD. It simply trusts that the information it's working from is correct - it does not try to validate or correct anything at all. The fact that the MRP run is NEUPL and opposed to NETCH.

NEUPL simply means that each material is considered in spite of the planning file,

And..

NETCH where the planning file is obeyed.

So in simple words we can say that SDRQCR21 does by assuming that the data may be invalid - that the reason it exists.

please feel free to put forward any queries.

<b>**PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF THIS IS HELPFUL**</b>

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for all the SDRQCR21 report functionality!

Indeed, I have to set up this program on my SAP system to resolve data discrepancies for sales requirements and delivery related data, but this report seems to do many others things!

Do you exactly know which ones?

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debbie, one more thing to remember... it actually wipes out & rebuilds data so be carefull and do not run it when there is any activity in the system which may result in changes to your requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siarhei Mahulenka,

I understand from your post that the subject should be run only when there is activity in the system.

Request you to please elaborate on this and what are the precaustions to be taken.

Regards,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Report SDRQCR21 should be run when there is not much activity. SAP Note 25444 describes the report in detail. Pay particular attention to the "No parallel processing with a data transfer!" section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie;

Let us say there is a SO and the requirements are shown in MD04 screen. Now let us say that the SO is rejected, the system should automatically delete the requirement from MD04 but in some cases this does not happen. In such cases we run this program to remove the discrepancies.

Basically the wrong requirements are deleted.

While running this program remember NOT to check the Planning entry option.

Regards,

Mani.

Pls reward if helpful.