cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am having 6 line item in sales order. I want to deliver 2nd 4th and 6th line item. When i am creating delivery all the line item are getting copied. Even i am not able to delete the 1st 3rd and 5th. What will be the solution?

Thanks

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

Select the line items that you want to delete, now click on the delete button at the bottom of the screen.

Regards,

PATHIK

Message was edited by:

Pathik Pandya

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nilesh,

You can creat individual delivery for the line items you desire and do subsequent billing.

After saving order, go to change mode , outbound delivery, select item for picking, PGI and create delivery.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Reward if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Go to change order n do subsequent delivery from Menu bar,then u can select which ever items u want.Try this it may help. or In Vl01n select one line at a time and do multiple deliveries.

-Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u try it by maintaining the delivery group and assign that delivery group number to the item which u want to deliver ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

You need to check the copy controls for the dlvy type and the order type.

thru t/code VTLA and maintain the data over there.

based on this, if any line item in dlvy needs to be deleted, will happen.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

C Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh;

Can you please provide more details in terms of what is the error messg that you are getting while you are trying to delete the Line items.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

In delivery The delete option is there but its in grey mode (in active)..thus i am unable to delete the line item....

Regards

Nilesh