cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composite Role Repository Sync Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

Within in our environment we are not using the maintenance piece in BRM, but are using it for our access request repository. Therefore I have loaded composite roles through the template and created composite role through the role definition maintenance screen. After running the sync both composite roles update the “role exists” flag so I know the sync is working as intended.

My issue is that if I add or remove a single role from the composite in the back end, run the sync, it’s not updating the composite role to show the changes in GRC. I also looked at the single role “where used” and it still shows that its part of the composite role.

Does anyone know if this is a bug or if this is how GRC works when you do not use the maintenance piece? E.g. all role adjustments need to be done manually including composite role adjustments.

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle,

We had the exact issue and it was rectified by implementing note 1897975 in the backend system. After the note is implemented please run a rep full sync job to have this issue resolved.

Thanks

LAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks LAK!

It appears this is a note for the Plug-in correct?

Kyle

0 Kudos

Yes, it is for plugin system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had BASIS apply that note and it appears we already had it installed. So doesn't appear to be the fix for our issue.

Regards