Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM for multiple record message

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a flat file with multiple records and after mapping each record should output an IDOC. So if there are 3 records the output should be 3 IDOCs. I am able to achieve this easily. But i have a situation where in i have to map the same flat file records to different types of IDOC type and they should reach SAP after a delay. So i have used the following BPM with a wait step for the idocs which have to reach after a slight delay. But the issue is after the final send step i am only getting one idoc out of each. When i look into the BPM workflow i see the multiple IDOC s are coming out successfully out of transformation steps but once it passes the send step i see only one IDOC. Please suggest.

| ------> Trans1 for IDOC type1 ------> send1

|

|

Start -> Receive step --> Fork------>Wait1 ---> transf2 for IDOCtype2 --->Send2 --> Fork -----End of BPM

|

|

|----->Wait2 -----> transf3 for IDOCtype3 ---->Send3

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

I got the solution after i used the for each block for the send. Thank You anyway.