cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC in Recceiver SFTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where xml-->flatfile conversion with && as a field separator it is 1 level of hirarchy.

When I am trying to process the file, I dont see any errors in CC monitoring or SXMB moni.

I am able to see the xml message in moni, but I am not seeing any data in file, but file size is 46bytes not 0bytes.

I also have some empty fields at target side which doesnt have any value.

Can someone suggest me, why I am not able to do the CC.

Thanks

Sarada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as you are able to see the XML in moni there shouldn't be any issue with the content conversion.

Take the XML from sxmb_moni and test the message mapping in the repository and check if you are getting the output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I have tested that, I am getting the desired output, also I am able to see the content in Adapter engine.

Thanks

Sarada

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it was my bad.. for some reason i thought it was flatfile->xml(looking at the configuration screeshot )

Anyways, can you share the xml content and expected file formate so that we can help you with the configuration..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think your configuration is valid..

you have xml.end separator,xml.field separator/xml.processfieldnames which are applicable when you are doing content conversion on the sender side i.e. flat file->xml

for the receiver side please check here explained with an example..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/24/4cad3baabd4737bab64d0201bc0c6c/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Source is xml structure and message mapping was done.

Target side of the structure has 250 fields like below

MT_DocumentName

abd

def

. etc.

but some of the target fields are not mapped to the source but I still need those fields as empty at my target side. so I am trying to change from xml to text in which fields should be seperated by "&&"

Thanks

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

In the same link, its been mentioned that if we want to convert to csv, we can give field seperator.

I think this configuration can be done at the receiver end too, incase if we need a text file from xml with some field separator.

Thanks

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below steps.

Change your msg type as below..create a node like Records and move all your 250 fields should be under it.

MT_Document Name

Records

field1

field2

field250

Use the below parameters in your receiver channel.

Transform.Class - com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.Conversion

Transform.ContentType - text/plain;charset=utf-8

xml.Records.fieldSeparator - &&

xml.addHeaderLine - 0

xml.conversionType - StructXML2Plain

xml.recordsetStructure - Records

Please try and let us know.

Regards,

Veerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I have checked in this,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm

So I tried doing that.

Thanks

Sarada

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarada,

Please check your output XML, there should be some structure problem.

Please chenge the Processing tab Empty-file Handling to Ignore. with this configuration you will not get the empty file at receiver end and it help you to debug the issue.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I tried changing the enpty-file Handling, still I am getting the file with 46 bytes, but i am not seeing any data in the file.

Thanks

Sarada