cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Document Creation using SHPMNT05 for EDI 856

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create Shipment Document in VT01N using Idoc SHPMNT05 message SHPADV and process code SHPM. I have tried to create Idoc using WE19 but I am struggling with the mapping of the fields. All my Idocs are getting stuck in the error status 51 - IDoc could not be processed without errors.

Can you please provide me with the list of bare minimal mapping fields I need to use to create Shipment Document using this Idoc. I would really appreciate all your help on this.

Rgds

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manav,

Refer WE30 for field structure and WE60 to understand SHPMNT05. Please find below the key segments/fields in SHPMNT05 IDoc.

• E1EDT20 --> Please fill it up with SHTYP - shipment type, ABFER - shipment completion type, ABWST - Process control and EXTI1 and EXTI2 - external identification (if any).

• E1EDT18 - Fill the qualifier as ORI (since it is a first message to create shipment)

• E1ADRM4 - field PARTNER_Q - for your partner function (forwarding agent, etc...) and PARTNER_ID
  • E1ARDM4 can be repeated based on the number of partners you use in your scenario.

• E1EDT10 - for dates. Fill the QUALF - Qualifier, ISDD - Actual start date, ISDZ - Actual start time, IEDD - Actual finish date and IEDZ - Actual finish time.

Qualifier keys - 001 -Transport planning, 002 - Registration, 003 - Loading, 004 - Shipment completion, 005 - Shipment, 008 - Arrival, 009 - Departure, 011 - Stop.

• E1EDL20 - fill VBELN with the outbound delivery number. If you have multiple OBD, please create as many E1EDL20 segments.

• With in E1EDL20, create E1EDL24 segment which should contain the OBD line item details.
  • in E1EDL24 - Fill POSNR - Line item, MATNR - material number, LFIMG - Delivery quantity, VRKME - Delivery Unit of Measure, LGMNG - Actual quantity delivered and MEINS - Unit of actual delivered quantity.

Try to process your Idoc using FM IDOC_INPUT_SHPMNT.

By the way which ECC version you are working on? If it is ECC 6 and above, why don't you try with basic type SHPMNT06?

BR

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to create an outbound version of the IDOC. This would tell you what fields are being sent.

Basically, you need header, stage, and deliveries.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any ABAP person to check which fields your missing.If possible ask ABAP person to debug the Idoc.