Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OIF and OVP together in portal page

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have build a page on my portal wich contains 2 iviews.

• The first iView contains Webdynpro ABAP which load a Launchpad through OVP component.
  • The second iView contains Webdynpro ABAP which load an OIF content.

The result is, my launchpad is empty whereas the OIF component is loaded. When I hide the OIF, the Launchpad works.

Why ? Is it possible to do it ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, I didn't try it using iViews but embedding more than one floorplan instances into one webdynpro component is not possible. In this case you would receive a dump saying that showing more than one floorplan instances in one SAP screen mode is not possible.

Did you try ST22 and take a look, if a dump has been raised internally, but hidden from the user?

In case iViews embed the floorplans in one single SAP mode it is likely that an exception has occured. In case the webdynpro components are embedded in two different SAP modes, I'm not sure what the reason for the described behaviour could be 🙂

Regards,

Uwe

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not in my system currently, but I'm quite sure there is no Dump.

Why is it not possible to show two differents applications made with FPM in the same page. It doesn't make any sens !

Regards,

former_member182680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, as I said, I don't know if it is possible in Portal iViews, but it is definitely not possible to embed more than one FPM application within one webdynpro application. I guess that's not considered to be a good practice so the FPM runtime just aborts working.

If you don't see any dumps in the system, then forget about this hint as it won't apply to your issue.

Regards,

Uwe