Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales documents are showing in VA05

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I have one issue. Actually i have some list of sales documents. As per my user they have completed the cycle i.e. till billing. Bur still some of them aroung 10 sales doc are showing in List of sales Order VA05. I checked but i am not able to find the error.

Please guide me that what i need to check for this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check document flow of those 10 orders and see what is status of order. Being process or Complete. If it is being process even after fully delivered and billed then check status tab at item level and see which item is incomplete and due to which activity.

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also remember that if you maintain """No limit on subsequent deliveries for the customer (Customer master--sales area data-Shipping tab in the field partial deliveries per item)

--then system will always show this sales order/Customer as Being processed--even though you completed the cycle....

Pl check and revert..

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add to above suggestion please also go through the below link if you are still having issue, it may be helpful

What is the error you did not find in those 10 document, as already advised VA05 shows both Open orders and all orders  so in all orders you may get total completed sales cycle documents as well.

In which you will get the status A (Not yet processed)

B(Being processed)

C(completely processed) unlike

in Open orders you get Status  A ( Not yet proceed)

B ( Partially processed).

In your case in those 10 documents what is it showing the status?

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VA05 will list out all orders which includes billing completed, for the period whatever you maintained before executing.  If you want to check pending orders, select the box "Open Orders" and execute.

G. Lakshmipathi