cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advise on integration between ECC --> SAP PI ---> Successfactor-->Share point application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can some one throw some lights on how to do the integration with Successfactor?

Integrating SAP ERP Systems which is running with HCM Component with a cloud Solution from SAP like SUCCESS FACTOR over SAP-PI.

Can you please advise how we can do the integration between ECC --> SAP PI ---> Successfactor-->Share point application.

Best Regards,

Nenavath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Nenavath,

I can't speak to the Sharepoint aspect of your question, but this blog posting (and the discussion in the comments) was a tremendous help to me in getting SuccessFactors working with PI:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/02/27/sap-hcp-and-successfactors-bizx-i...

This PDF was also a huge help.  It contains screenshots of all the Integration Directory configuration:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000734132013E/Config_PI_10SP06_20SP02.pdf

Regards,

Liz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your quick response. I will go through links looks quite useful.

Regards,

Krushi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liz,

Hope You are Well,

Thank you for sharing the links, Can you please let me know what ESR tpz files require for us do this configuration setup?

As i understand we need to donwload ESR tpz files froms sap service market place and deploy the same into PI, and as per the link we need to complete the configuration setup.

please correct me if my understanding wrong?

Regards,

Krushi.

0 Kudos

Hi Krushi,

Yes, you will need to log into the Marketplace, go to the support portal > software downloads > support packages and patches > search for support packages and patches. 

If you are doing Employee Data or Compensation to SuccessFactors, you will need to search for SFIHCM01 600.  If you are doing Recruitment, search for SFIHCM02 600. 

Import the tpz into your ESR and configure in the Integration Directory as shown in the screenshots in the PDF.  There are configuration scenarios already included in the XI content to help with this.

Cheers,

Liz

Answers (0)