SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract account replication from CRM to PSCD for SAP Social services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am involved in a SAP social service service implementation where both CRM and PSCD(ECC) is being used. It has been decided that the business partners would be created in SAP CRM and then replicated to ECC. However the contract account would be created in PSCD(ECC). Can someone suggest how the contract accounts should be created in PSCD(ECC)? I am thinking it should be done programmatically using BAPI. Is there any other way or it is better to replicate them from CRM itself.

Also is creating Contract objects necessary for posting documents in PSCD where SAP social services is involved.

Thanks in advance,
Anwesha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

herve_bourne
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha

I'm solution manager for SAP Social services solution and here are some info.

To create a CA or its equivalent in CRM Business Agreement, and to replicate it in ERP is not necessary in our Solution.

Of course you are right CA is necessary in PSCD.

The creation of Contract Account and if necessary Contact Object is done when you approve,  for the first time, a Social Service Plan (SSP) requiring these master data.

The contact account category is defined via SSP payment family customising in ERP.

The creation of the master data itself is triggered in ERP via BADI: PSSC_ACC_MD_CREATE.

If you didn't create you BP in CRM with role Sold to Party (It is not mandatory) the role MKK mandatory to use CA in ERP will be assign then to you BP.

The last step regarding PSCD integration is the generation of billing documents from social net calculation documents.

This is done using transaction PSSC00_Billing. in ERP.

In this transaction, determination of billing information:
     • Header level:
          o External document type for billing documents
     • Item level:
          o Company code
          o Transaction
          o Subtransaction
Using BADI: PSSCB_BILL_CREATE will be passed to billing documents

I hope it helps

Best regards

Hervé Bourne

Solution Manager, IBU Social Services

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

herve_bourne
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha

I'm solution manager for SAP Social services solution and here are some info.

To create a CA or its equivalent in CRM Business Agreement, and to replicate it in ERP is not necessary in our Solution.

Of course you are right CA is necessary in PSCD.

The creation of Contract Account and if necessary Contact Object is done when you approve,  for the first time, a Social Service Plan (SSP) requiring these master data.

The contact account category is defined via SSP payment family customising in ERP.

The creation of the master data itself is triggered in ERP via BADI: PSSC_ACC_MD_CREATE.

If you didn't create you BP in CRM with role Sold to Party (It is not mandatory) the role MKK mandatory to use CA in ERP will be assign then to you BP.

The last step regarding PSCD integration is the generation of billing documents from social net calculation documents.

This is done using transaction PSSC00_Billing. in ERP.

In this transaction, determination of billing information:
     • Header level:
          o External document type for billing documents
     • Item level:
          o Company code
          o Transaction
          o Subtransaction
Using BADI: PSSCB_BILL_CREATE will be passed to billing documents

I hope it helps

Best regards

Hervé Bourne

Solution Manager, IBU Social Services

0 Kudos

Hi

Hervé Bourne ,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It was very helpful.

Regards,

Anwesha.

0 Kudos

Hi

Hervé Bourne ,

Is activating business functions related to Funds Management Government (PSM-FM) need to be activated for SAP Social Services.

I am referring to the following business functions - PSM_GEN_BUDPER_1 and PSM_GEN_BUDPER_2.

Thanks in advance,
Anwesha.

0 Kudos

Hi Anwessha

Not at all. There is no specific integration between social and FM. Social is connected to back office via PSCD. All standard functionalities regarding FM / PSCD inegration are available, nothing less nothing more and FM activation is of course possible but not mandatory.

Best regards

Herve

0 Kudos

Hi Herve.

Firstly my apology to shoot a question in the midst of your discussion. I'm hoping to get a response to a problem which I'm currently working on in regard to having multiple bank id against one BP and BP being across multiple CA.

Eg: BP1 has multiple bank account - BK1,BK2 and BK3 and has 3 contract accounts CA1,CA2 and CA3 and requires CA1 to link with BK1, CA2 to BK2 and so on.How will system know which bank id to pick for each of the CA's. Is there any function in social service which will allow this?. and at what stage is a CA created?. is it at the time the ssp is approved or at the time ncd is created.

thanks

Saj

0 Kudos

Hi Saj

The master data CA or/and CO are created when you approve the SSP.

First remark is in theory a SSP cannot be linked to different CA categories as the CA category is derived from payment family. Relation between PF and SSP type is one to one and same thing for PF CA category.Conclusion one benefit one CA.

So then your benefit should be paid to the right BK1 because you use the right CA!

If the BK linked to CA is not the right one you have two options:

- Update BK in the CA!

- use the alternative payee in the SSP entitlement item. There you can enter the new BK and the ones from CA will be overwritten. Of course it is valid only for this entitlement.

I hope it helps.

Best regards

Herve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herve,

I have done till Gross Payment determination. I just had a query. On approval of SSP, the Contract account will get created. But I wanted to know whether it happens along with the creation of Net calculation documents or after the net calculation docs are created?

Thanks in advance,

Anwesha.

0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

it's like Hervé has described directly after the approval of the SSP.

The creation of Net Calculation documents also happens after the approval of the SSP, but both processes are independent of each other.

Best regards,

Claus

0 Kudos

Hi,

While processing the SSP, there is an error:

Error in system HEDCLNT200 while copying the document
Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis
Errors occurred while transferring the document into another system. To view the error messages, see the enclosed log.

Transmission log

Could not start net calculation by bgRFC for payment recipient C875555989 (Notification E PSSC_CONTR 036)
Error during processing of SXP document 0002000100; no changes made in ERP (Notification E PSSC_CONTR 013)

When does this error gets triggerred?

Thanks in advance,

Anwesha

0 Kudos

1. Check BGRFC settings

2. Check any of the CRM Commits which are triggered before the document is commited in ERP.

0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha

There are a lots of exchanges between CRM and ERP during SSP processing!

When this error occurs:

- after activation (approve and save)

- when you simulate net calculatio (after decision assesment but before activation)

There is also a specific RFC configuration for the net calculation, You should verify it.

Destination setup

Supervisor setup

Supervisor RFC destination

Supervisor login user
and password   - user BGRFC_SUP/welcome

User setup

Best regards

Herve

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Herve for your help.

Regards,

Anwesha.