cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requester Name not always showing in SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When going into carry out sourcing decisions the Requesters name is not always showing in this screen.  Why would that be happening?  When you display the shopping cart you can see all of the information is there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Would you please check if the requesters which are missing in sourcing are removed from original organization or moved to other organizations?

This might be the reason

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

Check BP and CP/User name/description.

Try running trx BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did and everything looks good

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Requestors email address is misisng, but even after adding the email address the Requestor still doesn't show.  Is there a job that needs to run to fix this?

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

how did you assigned eMail address? SU01 user or business partner of the user?

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

The email address wasn't assigned in the BP so I went and assigned it and still nothing.  This user was moved from one org to another.  But I would still think that would affect it.

Thanks,

Jeff

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

If you ever moved this requester, I suggest you recreate one new SC with this requester to see if the name is showing in sourcing cockpit.

If so, the movement between organization is the problem.

In fact, we don't suggest moving any users who have open documents, and this will cause inconsistency.

best regards,

Ivy

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

please check, if SCs without requester names are created from purchase requisition.

Also check user consistency for SC's w/o requesters.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

We are not creating SCs from purchase requisitions.  We are using classic scenario and using mostly free item text.  I was wondering could this be an issue when a person moves to a different org structure?

Thanks,

Jeff

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes if user corrupted with this move.

Run report HRALXSYNC and check this user.

Also check, that logged on user (SY-UNAME) has enough auth. for PPOSA structure.

Regards

Konstantin