cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Aggrement not found : CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am executing a file to file scenario in PI 7.3.1. I am getting the receiver determination error as shown below.

I have configured the objects in both ways manually and using wizard. In both the cases i get the same error CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV error. Please let me know how can i overcome this error even my CONFIGURATION IS CORRECT and CACHE IS UPTODATE.

Regards

Koti Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

Please check your receiver interface after interface determination step. Please varify is the same interface.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

Go to Find and provide the object details and see if your receiver agreement matches search criteria.

There would be a character mismatch in the one created by you.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti - As suggested by Inaki please configure your scenario using ICo for better performance.

However if you are going with classical configuration then

Please open your

Receiver Determination Object->go to Configuration overview Tab->select and expand your receiver  system->select the inbound message interface

On the right hand side it'll display the corresponding objects such as interface determinations and receiver agreements&channels (if they exists)

if you dont find them then you can create one from that window itself.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

First of all, if you are under PI 7.31 in your scenario you should to use the ICO object and not to use the classical configuration, the performance is better.

If you are sure that your configuration is right, In a file to file scenario you can test directly putting a file in the polling path using Test mode the file will not be deleted. Test in this way and check the monitor in the communication channel monitoring.

Regards.

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti

Check your configuration. The receiver agreement is not configured properly or not exist

Regards

Javi