cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Contract enhencement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I force a change flag in webdynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_CTR_DOFC_OV_H ?

I have enhanced the view with some bespoke fields but these are not getting updated on "SAVE" because the program does not think that a change to the view fields have occurred.

If I change a standard SAP field at the same time as changing my bespoke field, the change is registered and the values are updated when "SAVE" is done.

Hopefully someone will know the answer..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you added the fields in cross document and  corresponding BO specific header / item extension includes?

For contract to add new data base field at item add field in following two includes:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_CTR

for header fields:

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_CTR

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuhav

May be I did not make myself clear. I would like to know, how to trigger a change of data.

I have extended the /SAPSRM/S_CLL_CTR_HEADER .

For e.g added a bespoke called ZZBUKRS of type BUKRS

In the view, if I add this field for input, I get automatic search help as expected and when I select the item and "SAVE", the value is saved.

I have changed this to DROPDOWN in the view as I want to present a list of company names to the user. When the item is selected from the dropdown list, the associated company code is then stored in the field ZZBUKRS in the context. Then "SAVE" and the value is not saved because, the application does not think that anything has changed.

Thanks

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to trigger a roundtrip on change of the field. So add this field in customising in

SPRO->SRM->SRM->CABS -> Extensions and Field Control (Pers) -> Configure Generic Field Display on User Interface

Read the documentation for this transaction as well.

You probably still have to manage the data using the the doc_change_badi.

Regards,

Robin

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Robin mentioned try triggering a server side event...check the 'Roundtrip' box after adding an entry for your custom field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav

I have extended the customer include and the configuration is done so that the fields are displayed in the view.

That is not the issue. I think I need to enhance /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~UPDATE

Another issue....

I was reading your other posts (very useful) and may be you can suggest something.

I have enhanced webdynpro view in /SAPSRM/WDC_CTR_DODC_H_BD

In this view, I have a z table that is maintained and when "SAVE" is pressed, I would like to update the Z table.

Is there a way, I can capture that "SAVE" button was clicked in the webdynpro?

Thanks

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check my last post in this thread to update custom tables on SAVE button..

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3458956

Also I found below code snippet to trigger UI refresh from a WD view..

DATA: context_element   TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.

context_element = wdevent->get_context_element( name = 'CONTEXT_ELEMENT' ).

context_element->set_changed_by_client( ).

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav

Excellent. Your post has resolved a number issues for me.

Thank you.

Answers (0)