cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom entry type creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Created a custom entry type called "Position" with MSKEYVALUE, displayName, MXMEMBER_MX_ROLE

and MXMEMBER_MX_PRIVILEGE . I am creating new position (via UI task) and storing mapped roles and privileges within corresponding attributes. This workig as expected. I want to know from which tables or view  I can get to know which positions and which roles or privileges?

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhiman,

Use something like this.

select mcThisOcName as EntryType,mcThisMSKEYVALUE as PositionName,mcOtherMSKEYVALUE as RoleORPrivilege,mcAttrName as RefAttribute from idmv_link_ext  with(nolock) where mcThisOcName='Position'

All the best !!

~ Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tero,

Yes I have looked at idmv_link_basic. But that table does not have attribute value of attribute MXMEMBER_MX_ROLE   and MXMEMBER_MX_PRIVILEGE. Table contains other custom attributes which are linked with this entry type. I have selected entry types MX_ROLE and MX_PRIVILEGE while creating my own entry type. these two entry types have come to my entry type from entry type MX_ROLE and MX_PRIVILEGE.

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MXMEMBER attributes are not stored anymore in 7.2. Instead you have to use the MXREF attributes and select the mcthis and mcother columns as needed.

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiman,

so, you didn't find them from idmv_link_ext or idmv_vallink_basic?

regards, Tero