Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori for Testing & Roll out

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my customer has bought 5 SAP Fiori App's & licenses for implemneting. I have couple of questions below, please suggest.

1) Does customer gets any Development or IDES system for testing the SAP Fiori Apps before roll out to production?

2) Once project was live, then only SAP Fiori work starts?

3)Actual job of SAP Fiori, when it gets start?

What are the Recommendations & Necessarry steps to noted and taken out.

This will be our first SAP Fiori Implmentation. Please recommend menthods to follow and taken corrective actions.

Regards

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I think the customer is already using ERP as production system.

You are going to implement Fiori apps in the ERP Dev. system.

If you get enhancement request from customer, extend the standard app  in the ERP Dev system and transport objects to ERP Quality system then go live in the ERP Production system.

There is no big difference from standard implementation process. Difference is that Fiori implementation period is extremely short.

Before you implement Fiori, please make sure the scenarios are working fine in the ERP Dev. system before you start Fiori implementation.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa...

Let me go through the app requirments from customer and will get back to you on short...

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am Back with my requirements, Below list FYI..

Approve Purchase Orders

Approve Requisitions

Check Price and Availability

Customer Invoices

Track Purchase Order

I would like to know suggestions on before we start implementation.

1) I have gone through Prerequisites, and given to basis team on required components to download from service market place

SAP NW ABAP 7.0

SAPERP Business Suite 6.0

SAP NW Gateway 2.0

SAP UI5 1.10

Gateway SRA Add-On Components

Install UI SRA Add-On Components

Note : ERP implementation was going on parallel, what are necessary steps do i need to take, so that i can sync with my ERP team to get these modules & components has to be in place before we start for SAP Fiori..

Please suggest the right process, This will be our first SAP Fiori implementation.

Answers (0)