cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment missing in I Doc PEXR2002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing an issue where in I Doc (PEXR2002) recieved on SAP PI side from SAP side has one segment missing. Although if we go and see that I Doc in SAP system in WE02 has that segment present. Can you please let us know if you come across this issue earlier or any pointers on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your suggestion, this issue was resolved few days back. We contacted SAP and they confirmed that their are some SAP notes which were missing in our PI system, we implemented those notes and it's working fine now.

Best Regards,

Gaurav

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe it's silly, but are you checking the sender- or receiver-side IDoc in PI Moni? Maybe your missing segment is simply removed by the mapping? Normally I would say that sender-side IDoc should be exactly identical to the one visible in sender system's WE02.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Do the following checks

1. Check the idoc structure in ESR and see if the segment is there or not. If not then re-import the idoc structure.

2. Delete the meta data using idx2 or from idoc adapter monitoring for PI 7.3

3. Check wheter the segment is released in ECC or not. Most of the time the problem occurs because the segment in not released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

1. Yes segment is there.

2. Already tried.

3. Segment in standard segment released by SAP.

Any other thing we can try?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

as you are using standard idoc, issue is certainly not with idoc cache and/or idoc strcuture itself...

So on ECC, in SM59, could you please verify how the RFC connection (type = abap) from your ECC to PI is defined ?

and especially the tab "Unicode", do you well define your PI as a "Unicode" System ?

regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Check transaction BD64 in ECC system. Check whether there are any filters for that segment or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you use an Idoc extension, and did you recently change this Idoc extension structure ?

if yes, your PI continue to use the idoc definition it has in their Idoc cache.

To solve that, you have to open IDX2, and delete the corresponding entry. There is no risk this a cache, and PI will add it automatically by reading the new idoc definition which is ESR.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael,

No we are not using any I Doc extension. It is a standard segment E1IDKU3 of I Doc type PEXR2002.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Try deleting the IDoc metadata from the cache in transaction IDX2.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

Thanks, we already tried that, sadly it's not working.

Best Regards,

Gaurav

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Gaurav,

Is that segment  added to the standard one?, it could be possible that it cached another idoc metadata version. Try to refresh cpa cache,  http://system:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

with PIDIRUSER

Regards.